Check out this all-natural conditioning beard balm, great for keeping your beard healthy and moisturized! This balm has a light woodsy scent (from cedar essential oil) with a cut of lemon and anise for intrigue.
Beard balm is similar to beard oil in purpose, but comes in a solid form that melts at your skin temperature. Beard balm can add more protection and can give more ease of styling – although beard balm does NOT act as beard wax does, as it is not as stiff.
1. Take a pea-sized amount with the back of your thumbnail
2. Spread balm into your fingertips
3. Massage into your beard
4. Wait a moment to let soak it into your beard hairs
5. Style beard as desired
shea butter, coconut oil, avocado oil, grape seed oil, beeswax, cedar essential oil, lemon essential oil, litsea cubeba essential oil, anise essential oil
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the items you are returning have not been used.
- Include the name that the order had been placed under as well as your order number.
- After your return has been processed, you will be refunded the purchase price, minus shipping costs.
- If you would like an exchange, please specify what item(s) you want to exchange and receive.
- Please also include why the product is being returned, and whether or not you would like an exchange or a refund.
Ship your item back to Us
1307 Park Ave Williamsport, PA 17701
Please contact us if you have any questions concerning our shipping and returns policies.
Items are typically shipped within 1-3 days via USPS Priority Mail.
If you have second thoughts, please contact us within 12 hours of order placement so that we can cancel and refund your order prior to processing.