Alchemy is a magical blend of vanilla and musk. It will not turn your skin to gold, but your skin will feel like gold, or if you would prefer the phrase, “a million bucks”! Alchemy historically was the attempt to transmutate common metals into gold. Alchemy was one of the first studies in chemistry. This soap is probably the closest anyone will ever get to true gold, after trying it, it will definitely be worth its weight in gold to you!
This soap is a good body bar, made with our recipe of olive (the primary oil), coconut, and castor oils. These three oils are very stable and make a simple, but great bar that gives an amazing creamy and bubbly lather.
Our soaps are made using the cold process method, which requires time and patience in the curing process. When they have aged to at least 4 weeks, they become available for use. Each bar is absolutely unique. Bars are a large 4.5 oz in size.
Olive oil, coconut oil, sodium hydroxide, castor oil, fragrance oils, colorant
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the items you are returning have not been used.
- Include the name that the order had been placed under as well as your order number.
- After your return has been processed, you will be refunded the purchase price, minus shipping costs.
- If you would like an exchange, please specify what item(s) you want to exchange and receive.
- Please also include why the product is being returned, and whether or not you would like an exchange or a refund.
Ship your item back to Us
1307 Park Ave Williamsport, PA 17701
Please contact us if you have any questions concerning our shipping and returns policies.
Items are typically shipped within 1-3 days via USPS Priority Mail.
If you have second thoughts, please contact us within 12 hours of order placement so that we can cancel and refund your order prior to processing.