Fall Bath & Body Now In!
Our fall collection this year is more Halloween focused than any of our past fall collections! We wanted to celebrate the childish and fun nature of the season, so we hope you’re just as into it as we are! So here’s what’s new!
1. Spellbound – Scented with notes of seductive pomegranate and blackcurrant!
2. Harvest Moon – This soap was SO popular last year, there was no way we wouldn’t bring it back for another fall season! Enjoy notes of fall harvest fruits, like apples, pears, and grapes! We are also obsessed with the realistic harvest moons enveloped by activated charcoal colored soap!
3. Black Licorice – Okay, so licorice isn’t specifically a fall scent, but it was a cool concept scent for sharp black on white visuals. It’s also all-natural, so that’s another win! Licorice isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, so our Black Licorice soap has a more limited number produced than the rest!
4. Caramel Apple – This soap smells just like a green apple dipped into yummy caramel sauce! We were shooting for that nostalgic autumn fairgrounds experience, and I think we nailed it!
5. Dusk – This soap is dark and dreamy, with notes of patchouli blended with woody smoke.
6. Leaf Pile – A more traditional fall scent, like an autumn leaf pile, this soap exudes the coniferous-ly crisp woody notes of a fall day.
7. Frosted Pumpkin – We haven’t seen this bubble bar in 2 years, but it’s back! This bubble bar should satiate your pumpkin spice desires!
8. Toil & Trouble – Double Bubble Toil & Trouble! Enjoy a witchy bath scented with blackberry and sage!
9. Cauldron – Deviating from our usual round bath bombs, this bomb fizzes and bubbles from a cauldron! Submerge it into the water and bring it up to see it bubble and foam, just like a witch’s cauldron should! Our concoction smells pleasantly of apple cider and has oils of coconut and shea!
10. Hex Bomb – Become a hex bomb with this sultry scented bath bomb. It has notes of dragon’s blood tempered with freesia and apricots. This bomb should color your bathwater black! If you want to tone down the darkness, use half of a bomb for dark grey water!
That’s all of our new goodies for now! We will be adding a pumpkin spice lip balm soon, so keep your eye out for it!
If you’d like to sniff all of our fall collection and more, be sure to come to our October First Friday open studio event on October 6th between 6-10, and also catch us the next day in the studio for Octofest!
For more information RSVP on our Facebook event to stay updated!